Unity’s 5 Basic Principles
- God is Absolute Good, everywhere equally present.
- Human beings have a spark of Divine Spirit within them, the Christ Consciousness. Therefore, they are inherently good.
- Human beings create their experiences by the activity of their thinking: “Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind.”
- Prayer is the process that affirms our connection with the Mind of God and brings forth wisdom, healing and everything good.
- Knowing and understanding Universal Laws, also called Truth, is not enough. Each person must also live the Truth that he or she knows.